3 Plays Major American Playwrights Late 1920s Acting Editions
3 acting edition plays are by Major American Playwrights of late 1920s-1930s: Robert Emmett Sherwood and Philip Barry.
These paperback Samuel French acting editions of In a Garden, 1924, The Road to Rome, 1927, and Spring Dance, 1929, show early plays by American playwrights who later became major figures on the New York Stage.
Established in the early 19th century, Samuel French publishers still retains its reputation for putting copies of the latest New York stage successes in the hands of theater companies eager to produce popular plays.
As GBShaw once said: "The theater is always now." And later it becomes history, reader for stage review by readers and actors.
Acting editions get rough treatment. These copies have numerous written remarks, rough edges throughout, and worn covers, BUT they all have remarkably strong bindings.
These books measure 5 inches by 7 1/4 inches by near 1/2 inch. With texts, stage designs, New York casts and assorted advertising they have near 100 pages each.
They ship First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.