American Passion Play, 1970 Louis L. Williams
American Passion Play A Study and A History, 1970 was written by Louis L. Williams. It is a first edition paperback.
This book is a clearly expressed and comprehensive study of the dramatization of the life of Christ, used throughout history in the Christian Church, as presented in the recognized modern theater as the Passion Play.
Starting with the origins of the Passion Plays and illustrated by the Passion Play of Oberammergau, probably most recognized in this genre, the author follows in detail the people involved, their major productions and the main scenes and characters in the American Passion Play.
There are 40 black and white and beautiful colored illustrations to enhance the history. Well researched!
The American Passion Play started as an Easter Pageant in 1924.
This paperback book is in excellent vintage condition--no marks or tears, very strong binding with well selected heavy paper.
The book measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 7/8 inch. It has 431 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.