Musical Comedy in America Cecil Smith, 1950 Glenn Litton, 1981
Musical Comedy in America 1864 to the 1970s, 1981, is really two books in one! The first edition was called The Black Crook to South Pacific written by Cecil Smith in 1950; the second edition included The King and I to Sweeney Todd written by Glenn LItton,1981.
It is here published in paperback by Theatre Arts Books. In good paperback condition --foxing, no marks or tears, firmly bound -- it measures 6 inches by 9 inches by 1 1/4 inches and has 376 pages. There are sixteen pages of glossy photographs. A great reference.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.