Small Town in American Drama, 1969 Ima Homaker Herron
Small Town in American Drama, 1969 by Ima Honaker Herron analyzes American life from Down East New England to the Mississippi Delta and on to the Frontier as it appears on stage in some 300 plays where it becomes again three-dimensional life.
This a thoughtful, thorough and carefully researched study of a basic view of America--the American people from their Puritan villages to Gold-rush living and on to sentimental southern days and the old "homestead" wherever it was.
It is a journey well taken and enjoyed! One of my favorite books on American drama.
Unfortunately, the physical book has a serious problem--the binding has separated after the first two pages. Beyond that page, the binding is firm--some foxing, no marks, no tears on pages, even a good dust jacket although with frayed edges.
The information in the book, the 25 carefully chosen pictures, all else is there to enjoy and to profit by your reading. The book measures 6 1/4 inches by 9 1/4 inches by 1 1/2 inch and has 565 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.