Bengali Stage 1795-1873, 1943 Brajendra Nath Banerjee
Bengali Stage 1795-1873, 1943 by Brajendra Nath Bannerjee, 1st edition, is a little known study which shows a great deal about the theater which Rabindranath Tagore, born in Bengali, appreciated.
It is a slight paper bound 59 page work, rarely found in the western world, but invaluable for the person wishing to know more about the theater which inspired Tagore.
It measure 5 1/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 1/8 inch.
I have included a number of photos to give a better idea of this history of the Bengali Stage.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.