Stage for a Nation The National Theatre 150 years, 1985 Lee, Meersman and Murphy
Stage for a Nation, 1985 with a Preface by Helen Hayes, was written by Douglas Bennett Lee, Robert L. Meersman and Donn B. Murphy.
It is a beautifully written and photographed history of our National Theatre, presenting a luxuriant picture of the events and performers who created Washington's National Theatre.
Some 200 photographs of performers and scenes from plays are joined by photos on the back of the covers and the flyleaves to reveal the numerous theater programs performed in this building over 150 years.
This copy of Stage for a Nation (8 3/4 inches by 11 1/4 inches by 3/4 of an inch) is in excellent condition. The colorful dust jacket has only a very slight mark at the top of the spine. The book itself is clean and without markings.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.