Theater & Dance Photographs, 1982 Lotte Jacobi
Theater & dance Photographs, 1982 is a collection of 40 photographs by Lotte Jacobi (1896-1990) was one of the best portrait photographers of her time.
- A 4th generation photographer, her great grandfather was taught by Daguerre
- Took photographs of the brilliant personalities of Berlin and New York
- Remarkable record of a remarkable time
This slight paperback book is in very good condition. The photographs are in excellent condition. Slick paper throughout. Durable plastic cover for paperback with photographs, very good with edges showing handling.
The book measures 6 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 3/16 inch. It has 47 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.