Sacrifice, Sanyasi, Malini, King and Queen, 1917 Rabindranath Tagore
Sacrifice, 1963, by Rabindranath Tagore is a hardcover collection, featuring Sacrifice, Sanyasi the Ascetic, Malini, The King and the Queen.
Sacrifice shows the human conflicts during those ancient times of human sacrifice and is dedicated to those who stand for peace "when human sacrifice is claimed by the Goddess of War."
In this volume the four plays suggest the seemingly simplistic style of writing in which Tagore presented symbolic tales revealing the depth of his insight into human conditions and his understanding of humanity.
The book, 1963, has 256 pages and measures 5 inches by 7 1/4 inches. It is unmarked and in good condition. The colorful dust jacket shows some wear at the edges but is also in good condition.
Rabindranath Tagore (1861-1941), a writer from India and the first Asian to receive the Nobel Prize for Literature, was a prolific writer--poet, dramatist, novelist, short story writer, essayist and philosopher.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.