In Search of African Theatre, African-American Roots Bigraphy Illustrated Ghana
In Search of African Theatre, 1973 a biography by Black American theater Professor Scott Kennedy shows the theatrical aspects of his AfroAmerican roots in Ghana, Dakar and Nairobi. Black History Month!
- With numerous illustrations and black and white photographs, this book of 306 pages is divided into three part:
- Personal dreams
- Search in Ghana for theater
- Poetic impressions
Chapter titles include:
- "Africa Is A Woman"
- "Ghana - Old and New"
- "Drama in Traditional African Societies"
- "Memories - From Dakar to Algiers"
This hardcover book measures 9 1/4 inches by 6 1/4 inches by 1-1/4 inches.
Firmly bound, with a little shelf wear to the attractive silver gray dust jacket, a bit of staining on the spine and foxing at the top edge of the pages
Except for a couple of notes in the margins and a previous owner's name on the flyleaf the pages are clean and unmarked.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.