Zane Grey Romancing the West, 1997 Stephen J May
Zane Grey Romancing the West, 1997 by Stephen J.May is a selected study of aspects of this extremely popular western writer to show Grey's growth from a New York conservative dentist's son to his successes in life as a novelist, explorer, Hollywood film producer, fisherman and outdoorsman.
This paperback biography is in first class condition--no marks, no tears, no problems. It measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 1/2 inch and has 181 pages.
The book has 16 black and white photographs, a list of Grey's published novels and articles and a good bibliography of published and unpublished material relative to Grey.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.