America's Musical Stage, Two Hundred Years of Musical Theatre, 1985 Julian Mates
America's Musical Stage, Two Hundred Years of Musical Theatre, 1985, by Julian Mates presents the musical stage in all of its guises, from Burlesque to musical comedy to grand opera, from the Revolution to late 20th century.
With 20 illustrations, measuring 5 3/4" x 8 1/2" x 1" and with 252 pages, this copy is in excellent condition, no marks, no tears, clean and firm. With only slight foxing on the top and a dust jacket without blemish, it looks very good.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.