Let Me Love The LIttle Things, 1971 Helen Lowrie Marshall, Illustrated Linda Welty
Let Me Love The Little Things, 1971 is a Hallmark Edition written by Helen Lowrie Marshall and Illustrated by LInda Welty to show a healthy and satisfying approach to life.
Helen Lowrie Marshall (1904 - 1975), a very popular author of children's books, writes:
"I do not ask contentment
That would ambition stay--
But let me love the little things
I find along the way."
And so may all of her readers! A very collectible book and gift.
All of these Hallmark Editions are the same size (about 4 by 6 inches) with 38 or so pages.
Unfortunately, the colorful dust jacket of this copy has a serious tear of about an inch in the upper left corner--visible in the first photo. Otherwise, the book is in very good condition, no marks or tears, only the browning of aging and slight signs of careful hands through the years.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.