Rustic Copper Christmas Tree Brooch
Wearing this Christmas Brooch, a rustic holiday tree hand forged of recycled solid copper, you can almost smell the Yuletide evergreens - pine, fir, spruce.
- Styles and Statements:
- American Folk Art
- Eco-Friendly, Environmentally Sustainable
- Nature Inspired / Woodland
- Rustic / Primitive
- Simple / Minimalist
- Approximate dimensions:
- Length - 1 3/4+ inch
- Width - 1 1/2 inch
- Packaged weight: 3 ounces
- Reclaimed / repurposed industrial sheet copper
- Hinged metal pin back
- Non-toxic, earth safe solder
A delightful souvenir / memento of The Pine Tree State, the hammer textured metalwork pin is understated, sleek and sophisticated, as well as a stylish display of your love of nature all year long!
The Holidays Are Coming! Think: Stocking Stuffers!
- This brooch is available in your choice of finishes; see color approximations in the chart below:
- Bright copper (shown in the photographs)
- Antiqued light (soft bronze)
- Antiqued dark (deep bronze)
- Flame washed (multicolor rainbow)
Because each of our hand forged metal brooches is individually handcrafted, no two will be identical in shape, texture or palette. This ensures that yours will be a unique work of wearable art.
Your brooch will arrive in a natural color jewelry presentation box, complete with a protective cotton insert and tied with a festive seasonal bow.
Want yours personalized? Please contact us prior to purchase to chat about the possibilities and arrange for a custom order. Thank you!