Ethel Mermaid Copper Christmas Tree Ornament
Ethel Merman? Ethel Mertz? No indeed! It's Ethel Mermaid!
Our hand forged solid copper Christmas Ornament, our fantasy lady will add own personality to your festive holiday tree and decorations
All About Ethel
- In rustic primitive style with a beach inspired nautical flair, Ethel is also environmentally sustainable and eco-friendly - hand cut of recycled repurposed industrial sheet metal, she is textured with a hammer and colored up with a fiery blue flame.
- Measuring about 2 inches tall from the top of her womanly head to the tip of her finned fishy tail, she is approximately 2 3/4 inches across her ... er, her widest part. The attached hanger hook adds 1.25" to 1.5 inch to the overall height of the ornament.
- Whether "swimming" among the branches of balsam fir or pine, glowing through the twinkling lights, adding a whimsical touch to your coastal themed wall hanging group, or sunning herself on a window sill, this fanciful gal is sure to add her own unique brand of seaside Yuletide cheer to any room - throughout the changing seasons.
- And yes, the Ethel who arrives in your mailbox will indeed be unlike any of her seafaring friends or sisters. As each one is handcrafted individually, there are no identical twins. Every Ethel is the only one like her in palette, texturing or exact shape.
- Ornament weight: 3 ounces
Looking for more handmade holiday ornaments from Maine? Head on over to our shop!
Ye Olde Holiday Shoppe on Prospero Lane