Vintage Brooch Pendant, Oval with Floral Ceramic Cabochon in Antiqued Brass Frame
Whether as brooch or pendant, this vintage piece presents an eclectic mix of mid- 20th century design and medieval old world charm. As centerpiece, a white glazed ceramic oval with multicolored hand painted flowers lends a spring and summer garden theme to its intricate setting, an antiqued brass frame.
The colorful palette includes a bouquet of deep dark red, pastel yellow and blue, light purple violet and touches of orange accented with springtime fresh green leaves, all gracing and enlivening the slightly domed white porcelain cab.
To convert the pin to a pendant, you may choose to add an 18 inch antiqued brass chain, included as an option when you purchase the brooch.
Ideal for a lady who cherishes old fashioned art jewelry and collectibles, gardening and large statement pins and necklaces, this versatile design is sure to become a favorite fashion accessory as well as a treasured keepsake.
- Stylistic influences:
- Art nouveau
- 1950s modern
- Pendant dimensions - 2 inches long, 1 5/8 inch wide, 1/2 inch thick (including the pin back)
- Cabochon dimensions - 1 1/2 inch long, 1 1/8 inch wide
- Hand painted glazed ceramic cabochon
- Antiqued brass frame setting
- Antiqued brass hinged pinback
- Hidden antiqued brass connector loop (on reverse)
- Optional antiqued brass chain with handmade hook and eye clasp