Ocean Travel Cuisine 1959: Le Paquebot Liberte, S S United States. Dining with the Grenadier Guards
Dine on the most famous liners of the 20th century in 1959-60. One ate very well in 1959 on the Liberte even in tourist class which was shockingly inexpensive.
Mardi 25 Aout 1959
Jeudi 27 Aout 1959
Accept a Gala Dinner on board the S S United States on Saturday August 27, 1960. Menus for Breakfast, Luncheon and Dinner on board the S S United States on Sunday August
28, 1960, Le Havre, France to New York
As an extra, join the Annual Dinner for the Grenadier Guards Comrades' Association (Shropshire Branch) held in the Raven Hotel, Shrewsbury Saturday, 17th October, 1959.
* First A Toast to "Her Majesty the Queen," with music by the Orchestra of the Grenadier Guards.
All seven of these menus are clear, unmarked and without tears except for the Gala Dinner menu on which the binding cord has pulled into the paper half an inch and edges are slightly worn. All show some handling over the years. Some fading on Guards menu.
Liberte menus are 5 1/4" x 8 1/4."
The Guards menu is 4 1/4" x 7."
The S S United States menus are 8 1/2" x 11."
This item ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.