Boho Renaissance Bracelet, Glass Pearls and Antique Brass
An eclectic blend of styles, this bohoesque bracelet mixes retro charm with contemporary jewelry design. Light and versatile, ready to go from casual daytime wear to dressy evening on the town, it's sure to appeal to the woman who prefers an unusual, stand out from the crowd fashion statement.
Expressions and Influences:
- Art Nouveau
- Bohemian / Boho
- Early 20th Century Edwardian
- Medieval / Renaissance / NeoClassical
Rare vintage baroque faux pearls, wavy pinched oblong nuggets, are recycled from a mid-century necklace. Their semi-gloss finish supports the subtle rainbow palette - soft sage green, aqua blue, light violet and mauve. They alternate with shiny sea foam luster pearl bicones; and fancy Bali Style etched antique brass cones, dainty accent beads and petal caps provide contrast in the symmetrical beaded strand.
- Reclaimed and new glass imitation pearls
- Antiqued brass
- Beads and findings
- Hand forged hammered toggle clasp with swirl keeper ring
- Bracelet length - Approximately 8 1/4 inches
- Toggle bar - 1 inch wide; Keeper hoop - 1/2" outside diameter
- Best fit - Wrist size 6.5 inches to 7 inches
To explore our J and M Handmade Jewelry Shop, please click the box.