Plum Purple Earrings with Glass Crystals and Antiqued Copper
In a pretty purple amethyst color, these bold earrings feature large micro faceted glass crystals flashing and swinging happily with light and movement from our handmade antique copper wire hooks.
Sure to be a favorite for woman who love all shades of lilac, aubergine, violet and lavender, and of course amethyst - the color of the February birthstone - these energetic and versatile danglers are sure to stand out from the crowd wherever she wears them. And, with their combination of sparkle and earthiness, that will be anywhere from weekend to everyday business work, from afternoon tea party to dinner out and elegant evening on the town. Oh, and did we mention they're romantic too? Well, yes, they are!
- Overall earring length - 1 1/4 inch
- Drop length - 3/4 inch
- Width - Just over 1 inch ( 14mm bead diameter )
- Microfaceted glass crystal rondelles
- Solid copper hand forged components
- Hammered hook ear wires
- Bud tipped mounting head pins
- Nontoxic oxidizing agent
- Neutral tan jewelry presentation box ( similar to the last photo) compliments of J and M Handmade Jewelry
- Retro 20th century mod
- Abstract geometric
- Casual to glam / glamorous
- Rustic / earthy