Rustic Floral Earrings with Hand Forged Copper Flowers
These floral metalwork earrings by Mollie Meserve feature simple flowers of hand forged copper in a primitive style that is sure to appeal to women who value the unique aspects available only in handmade artisan jewelry design.
- Stylistic expressions:
- Eco-friendly / Sustainable / Earth Conscious
- Rustic Primitive
- Transitional -
- Everyday Casual to Evening Dressy
- Semi- minimalist
- Approximate size:
- Overall earring length - 1 1/4 inch
- Flowers - 5/8 inch diameter
- Cut from repurposed or recycled industrial sheet copper, the slightly concave flowers, resembling stylized vinca and impatiens, are then hammer textured, flame washed to establish a warm antiqued copper patina with just a hint of gold in the palette, and soldered to red bud tipped hook ear wires.
- Special features:
- As Mollie crafts each piece individually by hand, no two earrings will be exactly alike in shape, texture or coloration. This means that your pair, while carefully matched, will remain the only ones of their kind, making a statement that is all yours and yours alone.
- Copper is the traditional 7th wedding anniversary gift.
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Our processing time: 3- 5 business days