What It Felt LIke Living in the American Century, 2000 Henry Allen Illustrated
What It Felt Like Living in the American Century by Henry Allen in 2000 captures the social, cultural and spiritual tenor of the Twentieth Century.
- "good years" before the Depression
- The energy and horror of the 40s
- The TV decade and all that followed -- in ten chapters.
Some of us lived it. Read it!
- Illustrations for each chapter.
This copy is in excellent condition, practically new. Mo marks or tears. It measures 5 3/4 inches by 7 1/2 inches by 3/4 inch and has 159 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.