Thanksgiving Turkey Brooch Hand Forged Copper Art Pin
For Thanksgiving Day, what could be more festive (and on trend) than a Turkey Brooch?
Our eco-friendly Gobbler pins, hand forged of reclaimed copper, are wrought in a colorful palette of glowing autumn tones -- burnt umber, orange, bronze, gold, russet, fuchsia red.
- Ideal fall fashion for the holidays and all casual events and occasions
- Harvest Festival
- OktoberFest [ October Fest]
- Autumnal Equinox Celebration
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Christmas (Think: Stocking Stuffers!)
- Styles and Statements
- Environmentally Sustainable / Earth Conscious
- Rustic Primitive Folk Art
- American Wildlife = Birds
- Hammered Texture
- Flame Washed Antiqued Patina
- Dimensions Approx 2 1/8 inches tall by 2 1/2 inches wide
- Solid Copper - Recycled repurposed industrial sheet metal
- Hinged metal pin back
- Non-toxic solder
- Please choose the way your turkey will face when you wear it.
- To your left (1st 3 photos)
- To your right (4th photo)
- Package Weight 3 ounces
Individually artisan crafted by hand, none of these brooches will be exactly alike. Each sports its own unique texture, colorations and attitude - yours will be one of a kind wearable art jewelry.
This item is eligible for First Class shipping.
An optional upgrade to Priority Mail is available.
Matching pendant necklace? Can do! Please contact us in advance to arrange for a custom order.