Antique oblong trinket box of cut glass with ornate, metal silver colored cover, c. 1920s.
This antique oblong box of cut glass with heavy, ornate silver colored cover for trinkets or treasure is most likely from the 1920s. The cut glass bowl measures 4 inches by 1 5/8 inches with pinched waist design.
It has as many uses as one can imagine--from jewelry to hairpins to cuff links and change.
It is in good condition, no chips in the glass, no dents in the lid.
This curved lid is made of heavy decorated metal but there are no marks of identification. It looks like sterling silver; it could be silver plated or enforced tin, but it is heavy for its size.
Antique box, trinket container, cut glass bowl, 1920s vintage, heavy metal kid, silver or iron, dressing table box, ornate molded metal lid, jewelry container, ladies' toilet box
$20.00 $38.00It weighs 8 ounces.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.