Antique Teacup & Saucer, Pink and Gold Demitasse Set, Hand Painted
This lovely Antique Teacup Saucer Pink Demitasse Set, delicately hand painted in white and gold, dates from the late 19th or very early 20th century.
The small china teacup is approximately 1-7/8 inch high by 2 inches across at the slightly flared bottom and 1-7/8 inches across the top. The matching saucer is 4 inches in diameter.
This pretty little floral cup and saucer are sure to delight any connoisseur of things Victorian, Edwardian and Art Nouveau, as well the lover of espresso, coffee or tea.
A joy to sip from and a beauty to display as home decor, this highly collectible set is in excellent antique condition, with no cracks, chips or crazing. There are no identifying impressions or makers marks.
A Note About Care: Please wash your cup and saucer individually with mild soap and warm water only. Do not place them in a dishwasher.
Because of its age, delicacy and value, this 100+ year old tea set will ship to via Priority Mail.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.