Polymer Clay Beaded Jewellery Making How To Book, Cheramy Debray
Polymer Clay Beaded Jewellery, this how- to book is a must for jewelry makers and designers who work with, or plan to work with, poly clay.
With colorful photo illustrations for more than 30 tutorials, the book is 48 pages long, a paperback measuring approximately 11.25 inches by 8.5 inches and .25 inch thick.
Tutorials include designs for handmade projects:
All project steps and processes are written with care, in easy- to- follow instructions for lovely DIY designs.
Beginning with a short Foreword, the author explores these areas of expertise:
- Preparing the clay
- Rolling out the clay
- Decorating with clay
- Sanding, Baking, Varnishing
- Storing the clay
A useful and comprehensive list of jewelry making supplies, materials and tools is included with each project.
For both experienced jewelry makers and beginning designers, this excellent guide also includes tips for creating many types of multicolor, textured and patterned beads:
- Rounds, globes and spheres
- Framed coins
- Micro beaded nuggets
- Faux coral
Inside the back cover is a list of other crafting books by Search Press.
Never used, this copy would be in like new condition except for slight signs of shelf wear and little dings on the cover. and would be in mint condition if not for a bit of shelf wear - some small dings to the cover, most likely resulting from the removal of vendor's stickers.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.