America's Musical Stage
America's Musical Stage, Two Hundred Years of Musical Theatre by Julian Mates
- First edition, hardcover book published in 1985
- Two hundred years of our musical stage
- Companies, repertories performers
- Opera (comic, grand, operetta), minstrel show, circus, dance, burlesque, revue, vaudeville, musical comedy
- From the Revolution to late 20th century.
With 20 illustrations, measuring 5 3/4" x 8 1/2" x 1" and with 252 pages, this copy is in excellent condition, no marks, no tears, clean and firm. With only slight foxing on the top and a dust jacket without blemish, it looks nearly new.