Native American Songs and Poems, 1996 An Anthology Edited Brian Swann
Native American Songs and Poems ,1996 is An Anthology edited by Brian Swann.
This collection is a revelation to most people, beautifully expressed!
Themes of tradition and continuity, the Indians' place in contemporary society, love, loss, memory, alienation and other topics.
Among its 58 Songs and Poems are :
Song for Bringing a Child into the World, Seminole
Hymn of the Horse, Navajo
Bear Song, Pima
Ghost dance Songs, Arapaho
Ghost Dance Song, Paiute
Six Dream Songs, Wintu
Cradle Song, Haida
Utitia'q's Song, Inuit
Eagle Poem, Muscogee
Sky Woman, Mohauk
This is a first edition with an Introductory Note and a list of References.
In very good condition, this firm paperback is a little browned in pages but free of marks and tears. Beautiful cover! The book measures 5 1/8 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 1/4 inch and has 56 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.