Art Glass Pendant Lampwork Sea Anemone
Standing out against a black background, a 3 dimensional sea anemone in pastel colors is encased in a clear dome to create an ocean inspired lifelike floral pendant of boro silicate lampwork glass. It's like a small wearable aquarium.
This vintage piece is an excellent choice for a woman who loves coastal beaches, nature and big bold statement jewelry. Whether to dress up your everyday jeans and tee, complement a business suit, add understated elegance to party attire, or introduce a touch casual calm to an evening event, this versatile design will be at home in just about any setting. For gals on the go, it's an easy transition from day to dinner, from afternoon at home to night on the town.
To create a stylish instant necklace, we've added a soft black cord which can be tied to adjusted the length. (See the photographs.)
- Stylistic Impressions:
- Beachy / Boho chic
- Natural / Aquatic
- Nautical / Oceanic
- Pendant length - 1 1/4 inches long including attached clear top loop
- Circular dome diameter - 1"
- Depth / thickness - 3/4" including back of loop
- Loop hole - approximately 3/16" ( 3mm )
- Cord - 20" long when unknotted
- Provenance: Private collection
- Condition: Mint
- Borosilicate convex disc with suspended air bubbles
- Lamp worked "flower" or "seafaring animal"
- Fabric cord
- Special Feature:
- As there are always variations among handmade flame work creations, this pendant is unique, a one of a kind expression of the artisan's skill.