Creamy Pearls ChaCha Stretch Bracelet 1950s Vintage
Regular price $25.00
Clustered in layers around a silver metal stretchy expanding bracelet, ivory cream pearls shimmy and shake, rattle, rock and roll with all the vibrant energy and charm of mid 20th century America. Those were the times when this cha cha design was it's heyday - a must have for women and teenage girls alike. From classroom to ballroom, these wildly popular bracelets were quite the rage. Now they're back, bringing mid 20th century charm right into the new millennium.
Styles / Statements:
- Casual to Elegant Costume Jewelry
- Retro Mod Revival
- Nostalgic Fashion
- Approximate Dimensions / Measurements:
- Overall width - 1 inch to 1 1/4 inch, when worn
- Band width - 1/2 inch
- Pearls - 5/16" ( 8mm) diameter
- Wrist sizes - Stretches to fit all
- Packaged weight: 5 ounces
- Color coated glass faux pearl beads
- Steel expansion "watchband"
- Gunmetal gray metal mounting head pins
- Very good antique condition
- Uniform pearl color
- Slight signs of natural age and wear
Your bracelet will be on its way to you in 1- 2 business days and will arrive in a complementary jewelry presentation box similar to this one.