Elegant Gold Earrings Stylized Filigree Leaves
Bright golden earrings - gracefully curved filigree leaves - make an elegant statement in vintage costume jewelry. For women who see timeless beauty in 20th century fashion, the textured open style, while remaining true to classic concepts, reveals varied Design Influences:
• Art Nouveau • Modern • Expressionist • Traditional
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Overall measurements - 1 7/8 inches long by 5/8 inch wide
- Length below posts - 3/4 inch
Packaged weight: 3 ounces
- Materials and Components:
- Gold plated silver ( perhaps vermeil )
- Brand new gold plated butterfly stud clips ( earnuts )
- Condition: Excellent, near mint, only the slightest signs of aging or wear
- Miranda says:
- Because, as the photos show, these earrings are not identical, showing small variations in their manufacture, they present the unique look of artisan designed, professionally cast or hand forged, hand plated metalwork jewelry.
Your earrings will arrive in a natural, neutral tan color presentation box similar to the one shown among the photographs, compliments of Miranda Mercantile. ☜ To continue shopping for antiques, more collectible jewelry, and a diverse collection of hard to find treasures, please click the link.
- Please Note: Like all our vintage earrings, this pair has been meticulously inspected, cleaned, sanitized and safely sterilized. We have replaced the original butterfly pushback nuts with new ones.