Embossed Gold Post Earrings with Stylized Filigree Vine
Meticulously textured with tiny dots forming spiral patterns on swirling twining vines, these vintage teardrop earrings have an exotic, esoteric look rendered in bright gold. The delicate filigree openwork design, intricate detailing, sleek frames and gentle convex curved shape are sure to appeal to the modern woman who appreciates 20th century jewelry with a touch of old world charm.
An ideal choice for today's busy lifestyle, this pair will go straight from weekend to work, from day to dinner and evening on the town.
- Styles and Design Influences:
- Art Nouveau
- Floral / Stylized Botanical
- Medieval / Renaissance
- Middle Eastern
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Overall length - 1 inch
- Length below posts - 3/4 inch
- Width - 7/8" across widest point
- Packaged weight: 3 ounces
- Material: High quality gold plated metal
- Provenance: Private collection - 1970s fine costume jewelry
Condition: Mint, like new; inspected, sanitized, sterilized studs with new butterfly backs.