Green Butterfly Brooch Silver Pin
Fly away, Green Butterfly! Wherever she lands - collar, lapel, tee shirt, sweater or cap, this demure little "flying flower" will bring a colorful reminder of springtime to every season. Beautiful for a woman or teen girl who knows that sweet things come in small packages.
Outlined in silver, crinkly teal green metallic foil beneath a shiny clear surface coating enlivens her spread wings, and jet black enamel defines her petite body. Her head, with eye indentations, is silver. The silver under side is stippled, with the slight texturing helping maintain her position of fabric.
- Modern / Contemporary costume jewelry
- Zoological ( Moth, flying insect, bug )
- Late 20th century / Mod
- Provenance: Private collection
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Width - 1/2" wide across upper wingspan
- Height - 1/2 inch top to lower wing tips
- Packaged Weight: 3 ounces
- Silver plated metal
- Jewelers' foil
- Resin sealant
- Brass pinch and push pinback
A complementary presentation box, compliments of Miranda Mercantile, will accompany your brooch. See the sample in the photograph.
To explore our shop, please click this link: Miranda's Antiques and Vintage Treasures