Agatha Christie Autobiography 1977 Illustrated First Edition
Agatha Christie An Autobiography, 1977, a first edition illustrated with 25 photographs, shows Dame Agatha's passion for crime, mystery, Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple.
Emphasizing various periods in her career, Mrs. Christie (1890-1976) reveals an endearing sense of humor and balance toward herself in a seemingly casual reminiscence that compels your attention.
This hardback copy measures 6 1/4" x 9 1/4" x 1 1/2" and is 519 pages long. It is firm in its binding and, except for one small scuff mark on the fly leaf, clean and without tears. The dust jacket, however, is something else. As the picture shows, it has seen better days.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.