Mystery Novels by Elliott Roosevelt: Murder in the Oval Office, Murder in Georgetown
Two Mystery Novels by Elliott Roosevelt are Murder in the Oval Office (1989) and Murder in Georgetown (1999).
Elliott Roosevelt (1910 - 1990) is known best as a son of President FDR and for his interest in aviation during World War II. He also published many novels and left several unpublished manuscripts after his death--hence, the date of Murder in Georgetown.
Both books are hardcover and in the same good vintage condition--no marks, no tears, browning pages and raged dust jackets which protected the books.
Both books measure 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches by about 3/4 inch and have 230-240 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.