Making the Alphabet Dance, 1996 Ross Eckler
Making the Alphabet Dance, Recreational Wordplay, 1996 was written by Ross Eckler who, with his wife, Faith Eckler, edits Word Ways magazine, a quarterly journal devoted to letter- and wordplay.
Eckler has been called "the greatest wrangler and gamesman of them all." Clearly, this is a book for word lovers.
This paperback copy is in excellent condition--no marks, no tears, no bends, just a bit of foxing beginning. It measure 6 inches by 9 1/8 inches by 3/4 of an inch and has 277 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.