Arthur Miller 5 Plays: The Price, Danger: Memory, A View from the Bridge & 2 more
This collection, a set of 5 20th century plays by American playwright Arthur Miller, in book and playscript form, comprises the following five dramas:
- The Price Paperback
- Danger: Memory! Hardcover book with 2 plays
- I Can't Remember Anything
- A View from the Bridge Paperback
- 2 Paperback Acting Editions
- The Archbishop's Ceiling
- The Last Yankee
- The Price, a 1985 Penquin Plays publication of the dramatist's 1968 work, is in only fair condition. The spine is strong and the pages tightly bound but discolored by age. There is wear to the cover, a tear on the back where a price tag has been removed and another tag which has been inked through. A previous owner's name and "75" are written on the flyleaf, and several pages have turned corners and/or pink highlighting. Basically, this is a good reader's copy.
- Danger: Memory! a book club edition of the drama published by Grove Press, Inc. in 1986, is in good condition, with a the spine firm spine and the pages securely bound and, except for foxing along the outer edges, clean pages. The lower corners, front and back, are bumped and the dust jacket has some tears, bumps and creases.
- A View from the Bridge, a 1966 Macmillan Company reprint of the 1955 play, is in good condition, with a firm spine and well bound, clean pages which appear never to have been read. The cover is shelf worn and has some smudges and age related discolorations.
- Both The Archbishop's Ceiling, 1984-85, and The Last Yankee, 1993, are Dramatists Play Service play scripts in very good, slightly used condition. They are securely staples and show only a few signs of wear or handling. Each has a "Jayhawk Bookstore" sticker on the back cover.
By prior agreement, we will break this set for you. Kindly inquire for details in advance. Thank you.