Hedy's Folly, 2012 Richard Rhodes
Hedy's Folly The Life and Breakthrough Inventions of Hedy Lamar, The Most Beautiful Woman in the World, 2012 by Richard Rhodes reveals the movie idol in a new Light.
- The most beautiful woman in the world: Easy to be, she said--"Stand still and look stupid."
- An inventor of importance in "spread-spectrum radio."
- Her inventions were a significant military help in World War II.
- Her movie star beauty once sold 25 millions in war bonds in two weeks.
This hard cover book is in large print: THINKteck TM. It is a particular publication with inexpensive paper.
It has 10 pages of black and white photographs, not glossy. Its condition is very good with clean pages, no marks (except on the front flyleaf from previous ownership) or tears and a strong binding. The dust jacket is near new.
It measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 1 inch and has 303 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.