Map That Changed the World, 2002 Simon Winchester
Map That Changed the World William Smith and the Birth of Modern Geology, 2002 by Simon Winchester follows the discovery by Smith of "the hidden underside of the earth," his subsequent trials and his eventual recognition as the "father of modern geology."
A paperback in good, clean condition with 31 illustrations plus a color map, this is a firmly bound book without marks or tears and very slight indications of shelf wear.
The book measures 5 1/4 inches by 8 inches by1 inch and has 330 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.