Theatre of the Holocaust Four PLays, 1982 Edited Robert Skloot
Theatre of the Holocaust consists of Four Plays edited and introduced by Robert Skloot in 1982. First edition of the original publication.
The four Plays are:
- Resort 76 by Shimon Wincelberg
- Throne of Straw by Harold and Edith Lieberman
- The Cannibals by George Tabori
- Who Will Carry the Word? by Charlotte Delbo
These plays describe the shattering events that sometimes interrupt the usually quiet unfolding of human history.
Besides an insightful 34 page introduction, the book has five pages with photographs and comments on the authors.
This book is in good condition--no marks or tears, a little foxing and some rough edges on the dust jacket. All consistent with a book its age.
The book measures 5 3/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 1 inch and has 333 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.