Triumph of the Egg, 1921 Sherwood Anderson First Edition Signed
Triumph of the Egg A Book of Impressions from American Life in Tales and Poems published in 1921 by Sherwood Anderson (1876-1941) received Best Book Award that year.
- This is a Signed First Edition with six full page black and white photographs of heads sculptured in clay by Tennessee Mitchell to illustrate figures in the tales and poems.
- With a characteristic American writing style Anderson captured the essence of American life through written portraits of its people in their triumphs and disasters. He influenced the best of mid 20th century American writers.
- This used hard cover is in good condition, no tears or marks other than the signature. It measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 inches by 1 1/4 inches and has 269 pages.
- This book has been reprinted many times in recent years.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.