Writing, Producing , and Selling Your Play, 1984 Louis E. Catron
Writing, Producing , and Selling Your Play The Complete Guide for the Beginning and Advanced Playwright, 1984 was written by Louis E. Catron to explain how to "construct" a stageworthy play, produce it and sell it.
- "Plays are constructed."
- This book is a pep talk with explicit instructions.
- A successful textbook for individuals
This paperback "how-to" has been well used but is still very firm and strong in its binding. There is foxing, and the title page has a written comment; otherwise, there are no marks. The edges of the cover are worn and sightly turned at the top and bottom right. There is a small tear on the top right of the spine.
The book measures 6 inches by 9 inches by 3/4 of an inch and has 272 pages.
It is a used but very good book for its objective.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.