Green Stone Drop Earrings with Amazonite Gemstones & Antique Copper
- Style: Dangles
- Rustic Boho
- Renaissance Revival
- Updated Edwardian
Composition and Design:
The 1 inch long dangles feature round green gems alternating with primitive copper beads, handcrafted hammered washer rings and filigree petal caps, all stacked on our hand forged red bud tipped head pins to swing energetically from our matching French style ear wires.
- Overall earring length - 1 3/4 inch
- Dangle drops - 1" long, 5/16" wide (stone diameter = 8mm)
- Matte Amazonite ornamental semi-precious stones
- African trade beads handmade in Ghana
- Rough Magic Creations oxidized washer discs*, hook earwires, head pins
- Floral filigree bead caps
- Your earrings will arrive enclosed in a neutral color presentation box, similar to those in the photos, courtesy of Rough Magic Creations.
*Our washer circles are crafted of repurposed, upcycled solid copper tubing, adding an eco-friendly statement to the eclectic, bohemian presentation.