Dramatic Theory and Criticism Greeks to Grotowski, 1974 Bernard F. Dukore
Dramatic Theory and Criticism from the Greeks to Grotowski, 1974 was devised and edited by Bernard F. Dukore.
Organized to "make available the major documents in dramatic theory," this 1003 page book is a basic reference book in the library of any serious theater person--historian, teacher, theatergoer and scholar.
In scope the book covers its subject from ancient Greece and Rome, throughout Europe to the present. It is limited, however, to the Western world. To include the Orient would require another book of comparable size, as the author acknowledges.
This is a used book, and a serious student has made numerous notations on particular essays. Otherwise, the book is in strong condition , a firm binding without tears but with usual shelf wear.
The book measures 6 1/2 inches by 9 1/2 inches by 2 inches and has 1003 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.