- All our Shops and Galleries ship via USPS to the USA.
- Prospero's Bookshelf ships to the US and other selected countries: Australia, Canada, Iceland, India, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland and the UK.
- For shipping to destinations not mentioned above, please contact us to discuss possible options for getting our products to you.
- USPS automatically calculates our shipping rates by the total weight of a packaged order, no matter how many products are shipped together in a single package.
- Packages weighing under 1 pound:
- Books, booklets and other printed materials (ephemera) ship by your choice of First Class, Priority, or (in US only) Media Mail.
- Supplies, Christmas ornaments and items of home decor ship to the US only via your choice of First Class or Priority Mail.
- Handmade and vintage jewelry and accessories ship to the US only via your choice of First Class (which we cover for you) or Priority Mail.
- Packages weighing 1 pound or over:
- Books, booklets and ephemera ship by your choice of Priority or Media Mail.
- Supplies, jewelry, accessories, ornaments and decor ship via Priority Mail.
- Our processing times may vary depending on the nature of the order.
- Ready to Ship items are usually in our outgoing mail within 1 to 2 business days.
- Made to Order products may require from 3 to 6 business days to create and process.
- When your order ships, you will receive an e-mail notification with a tracking number.
- Delivery times depend on the distance to your destination from our zip code - 04616 - and the speed of the USPS. For time estimates, and order tracking, please visit http://www.USPS.com. Please keep in mind that once your package is in the hands of the post office, we have no control over the speed of delivery.
- Generally speaking, Priority and First Class Mail within the USA should be delivered within 3 days; Media Mail may take up to 8 days.
- Holidays and other high volume times may take longer to arrive; USPS COVID19 precautions may delay deliveries as well.
Have a question or need more information? Please contact us, and we'll get right back to you.