A Possible Theatre 1969 Stuart Vaughan
A Possible Theatre, 1969 by Stuart Vaughan describes the Experiences of a Pioneer Director in America's Resident Theatre. Hardcover! First Edition!
As such it is the story of three theatre projects in America: New York Shakespeare Festival, Phoenix Theatre and the Seattle Repertory Theatre. The narrative has 13 chapters but no identified divisions as Vaughan's narrative history plus adventure and autobiography show his accomplishments.
The book is in very good vintage condition. The binding is as strong and firm as new.The dust jacket has some ragged edges at the top of the spine; otherwise, there are no marks or tears, just the expects signs of foxing, browning of pages and shelf wear.
The book measures 5 3/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 1 inch and has 255 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.