American literary Manuscripts A Checklist of Holdings In Academic, Historical and Public Libraries in the United States, 1960 Compiled MLA
American literary Manuscripts A Checklist of Holdings In Academic, Historical and Public Libraries in the United States, 1960 was Compiled and published under the auspices of the American Literature Group, Modern Language Association of America by the Committee on Manuscript Holdings.
An old but still cherished source (2nd edition 1977) this book was designed to help scholars in their perpetual search for new materials. Holdings have grown in 70 years, but these listings remain a major source in finding Letters, Diaries and Manuscripts--the libraries identified in an 8 page section on How To Use These Listings.
An invaluable reference to start your search! Should be on the bookshelves of every serious scholar of American literature.
This book is in very good condition--a partial book plate, a name on the front flyleaf, a brief note on the back flyleaf, signs of slight discoloration on pages. Clean and clear of other marks otherwise, no tears except on the dust jacket which is getting rather ragged.
The First edition book measures 6 1/4 inches by 9 inches by 1 5/8 inches and has 421 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.