American Theatre Stratford Upon Avon Studies 10, 1967 Ten Essays
American Theatre is a Stratford-Upon-Avon Studies publication, 1967 with a Preface by John Russell Brown and Bernard Harris.
It includes 10 essays:
Realism in the Modern American Theatre by John Gasser
The Vanity of Personality: the Development of Eugene O'Neill by Arnold Goldman
European Influences by James Rosenberg
The Group Theatre and Its Plays by Gerald Weales
The Poets of the American Theatre by Katharine Worth
Success and the American Dramatist by Morris Freedman
Arthur Miller: the Development of the Political Dramatist in America by Eric Mottram
Cinematic Structure in the Work of Tennessee Williams by George Brandt
Albee and the Absurd: The American Dream and The Zoo Story by Brian Way
Today's Dramatists by Richard A. Duprey
Discarded by a public library, this book is a very good condition--strong binding, no marks except those by the discarding library, no tears except a corner clipped from two front pages, little if any shelf wear due to the firm plastic cover for the dust jacket provided by the library and only slight foxing and browning of pages.
The book measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 3/4 inches by 3/4 inch and has 228 pages.
Hardcover, 1st edition.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.