Antique Copper Earrings with Birds and Eggs
Lighthearted and fanciful, these long boho earrings are ideal for bird watchers, nature lovers, and every woman who loves a touch of whimsy for her ears. Ideal for a walk in the woods, digging in the garden, hiking with camera and binoculars.
Bronze tone oxidized copper hoop create circular frames for a pair of lovebirds perched on branches above trios of robin's egg blue / turquoise drop beads.
Ideal for welcoming Spring, enjoying Summer, and thinking of warm and sunny days all year long, this casual pair will bring smiles - and compliments - wherever they go.
Think - Easter, Mother's Day, Birthday, Everyday!
- Approximate Measurements:
- Overall length - 2 1/2 inches
- Dangles - 1 5/8 inch long by 1 inch wide
- Packaged weight: 3 ounces
- Styles and Themes:
- Trees and Nature
- Outdoor Life
- Antiqued copper rings with birds on leaf branches
- Round acrylic crackle beads
- Dark copper accent beads
- Handmade open hoop earwires
Your earrings will be in the mail to you in 1 to 3 business days after you place your order
and will arrive enclosed in a neutral tan color jewelry presentation box similar to this one.