Antique Sterling Silver Salt Cellars English Manufacture
These two Antique Sterling Silver Salt Cellars were made in England and brought to the United States in the late 1950s.A matched pair with intricate and identical art nouveau decorations, they will add an old fashioned, elegant charm to your home decor and dining table and will be delightful trinket dishes, potpourri bowls and displays of small collectibles.
They are in excellent to very good vintage condition. One piece has a slight depression among the leaf pattern on the side of the bowl.
- They present a charming, naturally oxidized gunmetal grey antiqued patina, which we have not attempted to polish or brighten.
- Each is 2 1/4 inches at its widest spot and stands 1 1/4 inch high on 3 art deco style feet.
- Each bowl is 7/8 inch deep, with an internal diameter of 1 5/8 inch to accommodate a glass insert for salt, sugar, condiments or spices.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.