Art Nouveau Heart Earrings Vintage Pewter Jewelry
Silver Tone Earrings: Hearts with etched, antiqued Art Nouveau swirling vines framing slightly puffed centers. Signed Danforth Pewter 1992, they show the fine craftsmanship of late 20th century American metalwork jewelry.
- Styles / Statements:
- Early 1900s Fashion
- Retro Renaissance
- Overall earring length - Approximately 1 5/8 inches
- Dangle drops - 1 inch long by 7/8" wide ( heart measurements)
- Packaged weight: 3 ounces
- Lightly oxidized cast pewter heart pendants / charms
- Surgical steel French hook ear wires with coils and beads
- Original manufacturer's card included
- Rustic semi- matte surface
- Flat backs with company's signature and date
- Condition: Very good vintage; very slight signs of age / wear
Think: "Valentine's Day!"
Like all our vintage earrings, for your protection and confidence in wearing them safely, this pair has been carefully inspected for quality, meticulously cleaned and sanitized, and thoroughly sterilized.