Augustus Thomas, 1984 Ronald J. Davis
Augustus Thomas, 1984 was written by Ronald J. Davis. As part of Twayne's United States Authors Series, it provides a solid introductory assessment of the achievement of this major pre-World War I dramatist, Augustus Thomas (1857-1934).
This book, hardcover, First Edition, is in excellent condition, slight foxing. The book measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 3/4 inches by 5/8 of an inch and has 148 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.